Maintenance System Checks
Your Irrigation system, like your car or truck, needs maintenance and tune-ups in order for it to run efficiently; saving you water, money and stimulating plant growth.
- Monthly Irrigation checks are recommended for Commercial Properties
- Bi-Annual system checks are recommended for Residential Properties
System Checks Include:
- Checking controller start and run times based on landscape requirements and season
- Ensure all zones are functioning
- Check all heads for proper coverage.
- Adjusting spray pattern for each sprinkler to ensure proper coverage
- Investigating for leaking sprinklers.
- Cleaning or replacing clogged nozzles.
- Inspecting the irrigation system for any wet spots, dry spots or leaks.
- Straightening crooked heads for adequate coverage
- Identifying heads that need to be raised or lowered for proper coverage
- Repairing any broken or malfunctioning sprinkler heads.
- Testing rain and freeze sensor for proper operation.
- Ensuring backflow device is functioning properly
- Checking water meter for potential undetectable leaks.